Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rocks and Rivers

These pictures are of the St. Lewis River running through Minnesota. This particular area is Jay Cook State Park, which in my opinion is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been, second only to Yosemite! I love rocks and water!!

***************



*****Job 28:10 says, "He cutteth out rivers among the rocks; and his eye seeth every precious thing.*****

*****This is one of my favorite pictures that I've ever taken! I love the way the sun hits the bridge and makes it look like part of it is missing. By the way, that is a swinging bridge.*****

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Hannah,
Your photography is LOVELY! I look forward to seeing more. You do a beautiful job.
Melanie :-)

Margaret Dashwood said...

Those are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I love rocks and water too, they're such a pretty combination!
Your photography is just great! Thank you for posting these beautiful pictures, I enjoy them!!
Bethany

Elizabeth J. said...

Inspriring photo's.

Amanda said...

It's gorgeous! You make me want to visit MN. =)